Classical music has been the gold standard for wedding royalty for centuries. Every bride is special. One of these top classical songs for walking down the aisle will make you feel like royalty on YOUR wedding day. You can preview them on the video below.
Here are the top classical songs for walking down the aisle. Which is right for you?
- Air on the G String | JS Bach
- Suite for Solo Cello | JS Bach
- Clair de Lune | Debussy
- Arioso | JS Bach
- Jesus, Joy of Man’s Desiring | JS Bach
- Air from Water Music | Handel
- Canon in D (aka ‘Pachelbel’s Canon) | Pachelbel
- Bridal Chorus | Richard Wagner
- Prince of Denmark’s March Trumpet Voluntary | Clarke
- Trumpet Tune | Clarke Purcell
- Wedding March | Mendelssohn
- Ode to Joy | Beethoven
- Rondeau | Mouret
- Hornpipe – Water Music | Handel
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 | JS Bach
- Spring from Four Seasons | Vilvaldi
A word of warning on these top classical songs for walking down the aisle!
Do you have access to good local musicians? Do they have the ‘chops’ to play Bach or Beethoven with bravura? Can your budget afford a string or trumpet section that truly honors the majesty of the moment? If the answer is ‘no,’ we can help.
Columbus Pro DJs not only provides dance floor-packing music and entertainment for your Columbus wedding reception, we also provide a complete repertoire of the top classical songs for walking down the aisle.
Our sound systems provide beautiful, controlled music whether your ceremony is in a church or outdoors.
When you walk down the aisle, the music should be regal and beautiful, just like you. Columbus Pro DJs offers the top classical songs for walking down the aisle that will create that magic moment you always dreamed of.